Monday, January 29, 2018

Experiment 5

The pain has yet to sink in, but the wound was glaringly bad. I was losing a lot of blood. The firefight was still continuing as I lay their holding my wound. The Koreans were losing a lot of men, but so were the Japanese. They ignored me while I was down. Guess I wasn't in their way so they decided not to waste any bullets on me. It wasn't long since the firefight started. I could already hear the sirens in the background. The police were going to show up any minute and I doubt the two groups would suddenly stop fighting. I had to get myself out of there somehow. Suddenly the bullets stopped flying. I couldn't see what was going on, but I heard a familiar noise. It was the sound of the android who has been chasing after me charging up her beam cannon. At this moment, the bullets started to fly again, but not between the two groups. The bullets impacted on a metal surface. They were likely firing at the android trying to destroy it. I knew the destructive power of her cannon as well as her durability. These fools won't be able to take her down. I couldn't move yet, all I knew to do was to lower my head and cover my neck. As I did this, she fired her cannon. Then everything went white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer and a young man

A young man sits on his computer staring at his screen. He looks outside the window and sees children playing the streets. He wonders to him...