Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Experiment 7 Cute Scene Thing

Young Man: (Walks into Bar) Somehow I just keep coming back to this place.

Bartender: (Looks up and over to Young Man) Well, well, well, if it isn't the coffee salesman. How are you doing?

Young Man: (Walks up to bar and sits in front of bartender)I'm well. How are you?

Bartender: Business has been good. (Whispers) The girl is doing well, I sent her off with one of my hands to get some fresh air. Also, things seem to be heating up. What the hell did you do at the ICE building?

Young Man: Nothing much, just business.

Bartender: I figured as much. Want a pint?

Young Man: That'll be great. (Whisper) Did my contact enter yet?

Bartender: No that girl isn't here yet.

Young Man: Oh, so it's a female.

Bartender: Just wait a bit, I'm sure she'll turn up soon.

(Hours pass by)

Bartender: (Closing up bar) I still don't see her. Maybe is bailed ou-

Kaine: (Walks into bar) Looks like we are the only ones here.

Young Man: (Looks up) So you're "Kaine". Nice name. You look different that before. Did you do something with your face?

Kaine: I'm just as surprised as you are. My boss didn't tell me who I was meeting. The only thing I knew was to see the bartender. If I knew it was you I wouldn't have accepted this whole job.

Young Man: Too late for that. Sit down and have a drink. It's been awhile since we three met.

Kaine: (Sits on bar) Alright. I'll take a few beers. You'll have to explain yourself as well. Word underground is that you pissed off ICE real good.

Young Man: I think the situation has been exaggerated. It's been a few years. Things happen.

Kaine: That seems to be an understatement. (Pulls out cigarette)

Young Man: Maybe so...(Lights cigarette)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer and a young man

A young man sits on his computer staring at his screen. He looks outside the window and sees children playing the streets. He wonders to him...